How far in advance do I need to place my order?
- We typically ask that you give us a 72 hour notice, especially if you want something custom and detailed. However, you should always call even if it is just a couple hours notice. There is always something available.
Do I have to come into the store to place an order?
- No. You may call us at 615-367-2355 or email us at email@example.com. Your order information will be emailed to you.
Do I have to put down a deposit?
- All of our custom orders require payment in full. We accept all major credit cards, check, and cash. You do not have to come into our store to pay. You may call with a credit card and a receipt will be emailed to you as well as your order information.
Can you deliver or ship items?
- We offer delivery to anywhere in the country. If our delivery destination is within a 5 mile radius of our store, the delivery fee is a $25 flat rate. Any locations outside of this radius is a $45 fee plus $1 per mile roundtrip. We do not offer shipping. The nature of our products is too delicate for shipping.
What is fondant, and is it required?
- Fondant – pronounced “fawn-dent” is an icing with a dough-like consistency used for hand-shaping flowers, 3-dimensional figures and more. Also great for imprinting designs and cut-out embellishments. We believe that a HomeStyle buttercream cake tastes far superior than a fondant icing cake. Unless absolutely necessary to achieve a certain design, your cakes will always be iced in our famous buttercream icing. Fondant embellishments may be added to create a look you desire.
Do you make everything from scratch?
- Yes! Everything in our store is hand-made with our very own hands. You will never get a cake that is shipped to us pre-iced or frozen. Our buttercream icing is made every single day, and you’ll know it with the first bite.
Can we accommodate your dietary needs/restrictions?
- We currently do not offer anything gluten-free or sugar-free. Everything is made the old-fashioned way. While we have many items on our menu that are peanut and tree nut free, our facility has peanuts and tree nuts, so contamination is always a possibility.
Is HomeStyle Bakery and Julia’s Bakery the same?
- While the owners of both bakeries are blood related, they are individually owned and operated. You can find many of the same products at both locations. Our product offerings and operations may differ. No, we do not compete with each other. Our city is ever-growing, and it’s nice to have each other to accommodate all the needs of our customers. We are a family that share the same mission: To provide you with the highest quality desserts and exceptional customer service just as our mother/grandmother did all those years ago.
Location & Hours
View Larger Map
2709 Murfreesboro Road
Nashville, TN 37013
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|